Sunday, September 25, 2005

Focus on the Future - Interactive Dialogue...

Dialogue about the last post: >>Sandy@writingmuse.com<< Otherwise: KB: is Karen Beth Glunz-Bagwell

>>Thanks for the note. Let me walk through your e-mail and respond as much as I can. I could label this post like Bob Frissell and Bret Lilly already wrote in their 1991 book, "Nothing in this e-mail is true, but it's exactly the way things are (for me). <<

KB: I admit that when I read your first issue where you were talking about changing the course of Rita...an aspect of my personality reared up to disregard and scoff... within a second my "aware ego" (a voice dialogue term that I like), quietly witnessed that program, "thanked it for sharing" (rather than attaching) and moved on to my mantra questions "How Does It Get Better Than This? What Is Right About This That I May Not Be Seeing".

>>I always begin by asking what is the highest and best vision I can see, and then I focus on that. I also allow for the "all in divine order" aspect of everything. I also ask what is the gentlest, most flowing way we can get the lesson, whatever it is. In this case, the best scenario I could see was that the storm go to the desert areas in south Texas, but that was not the outcome, and I am happy with the way it all played out. It could have been so much more devastating, and yet for some, it is total devastation.<<

KB: I am in wonder. There is an aspect of my personality that has some "RE" action to the statement, "information from my guides"...as if this information coming from another realm (or not) has more credence, more justification, than coming from you? Several of my friends have asked me to stop "quoting" people e.g. Bryon Katie, one of my favorite spiritual mentors. Actually, all my spiritual mentors are my favorite - tsk! You are one of my favorite spiritual mentors. Anyhow, my intention is to give credit where credit is due.

>>When I perceive that the information is coming from other beings from other realities, then I say "my guides" because I never ask who they are. I don't care who they are, only that they are the highest and best for the purpose at hand and that the information that I get is truth for those hearing it (sometimes subjective truth) for the issue at hand, and that whatever comes through me be used to create a powerful and postive future reality. If I read something, I quote the author.If you tell me something, I quote you. If I think something on my own, I say it as if it comes from me. If it comes from a being such as Shilam-Si-Ra who declares itself, then I attribute it to Shilam-Si-Ra. If it is Isar, an archetypal being of the winds of change, I attribute. You and I may be one, but we're still living separately in a world of duality, or we would not exist separately from each other, even if it may be only a perception.

Invisible beings revealed to me that there are so many beings that share this planet that are not detectable to our normal 5 senses, but that does not mean we can't know and interact with them. Do they not exist just because we don't see them? Do they not exist and have a purpose and reason for being just because we all come from oneness? For someone else to tell you how to express yourself may be them holding you in judgement. I know many things on my own, but not everything in this universe can fit into the small container of me all at once, so things outside this container communicate with me, and sometimes they do have a larger vision and ability to see the bigger picture than the "little I" does. Figure out for you what feels right and do that, even if it is in conflict with others who hold a different view. When I feel that I know all these things without input from other beings, then I will speak with my own authority, and when I feel that others have given me input on a subject, I will name them if I can. If not, I may just call them "my guides."<<

KB: One of the things that Bryon Katie says is that "we are being thought" rather than thinking. Only when we are in creative thinking do we have some originality. Otherwise, all of the 56,000 thoughts running through us, filtered by the brain, are random, recycled thoughts, from the mass consciousness, seemingly pertaining to our individual situation. Or not.

>>I believe that's true, but not the whole truth, and I believe that we cannot know the whole truth as long as we are physically incarnated. I also believe that we can begin to sort out what is recycled thoughts of the mass consciousness and what is inspiration from our Divine Source, and what is individual consciousness from different realms, but we have to develop attention to subtle details to know. And sometimes it doesn't matter what it is, it's what we do with it, how we express it, use and be it.<<

KB: Take for example the thought that cycled into my brain immediately when you posed the possibility of affecting Rita? It was instantaneous. My aware ego recognized it almost as quickly (gratitude abounds) and choose to detach, allowing flow rather than resistance.

>>We often judge it to be arrogant to think we can affect weather patterns and the patterns that seem to be larger, random and issuing from some unknown source. But everything has consciousness and can be communicated with if we find the language to transmit and receive. Of course, we deal with the consequences of what we ask for. For instance, where would you send the hurricane if you send it away from your area? Who deserves it more or less? Who has the right to make that decision and what responsbiility do we bear for asking such a huge favor of the "system?" These are always the questions of claiming power and wielding it knowingly and wisely and compassionately. I always ask for the highest and best outcome for all concerned, and that the least harm be effected, and the most good come of it. If we are to be powerful and to stop naming others as our source, we also take on the responsibility
(response-ability) of these actions. It's a huge piece of evolution.<<

KB: Joe Vitale wrote a piece that Sandra Zimmer shared with me..."we are more powerful than we know". After reading your piece and Joe’s piece among others, I choose to play BIG instead of small. I choose to visualize dissipation. I choose to stay in my question mantras and to meditate so as to detach from the thoughts and drama that the media kept pushing.

>>Good job.<<

KB: I like the way Abraham Hicks teaches about “flow and resistance”. I now look at the vibration of “commitment” as resistance versus flow. Same with the use of the word acceptance. I view it (at this moment and I am willing to have it transform again and again and again) as solid thus resistant rather than flowing...I like the term focus rather than commitment which allows for flow, evolution, and transformation.

>>Some of that is just semantics, word triggers. For me, commitment has a deep and loving sense of a long-term process, and within that commitment, flow plays a role, and resistance plays a role. I have a commitment to my spiritual path and my personal unfoldment, and I follow the flow until I reach a resistance. Then I deal with my resistance until it turns back into flow. It's like a rock in the water. If I need to rest from swimming, I may be grateful for a rock to climb out on while I strengthen myself for further swimming. We are too willing to judge ourselves and others in the process of living, and life keeps flowing over our rocks and giving us lessons anyway.<<

KB: I am learning to stay in the question unless I am in mind storming (creative
thinking) mode. This is key for me right now.... answers are still so programmed and become solid……being “right”. According to quantum physics, the answers transform the minute we “observe” them. The reason that our reality seems to be “the same” is that
we are in resistance rather than flow.

>>What about the possibility of agreement rather than resistance? We have many levels of consciousness within our personal system, and some are in resistance, some are in flow, and some are perfect harmony and balance and agreement. We may be in flow all along, but we have judged our reality, and so we decide we're in resistance, and then, of course, we are. Always allow for the possibility that everything is true, not one thing or another, but everything at the same time.<<

>>Just my opinions and my experiences, and I am changing every day. Do I understand it all? Of course not. But I am a believer, a true believer. I believe that whatever I believe is true. And, that all each of us has is our beliefs because the big questions have no answers that we can truly know in our limited form. And, this planet has room for all realities simultaneously, and room for us to honor each other in our multitude of beliefs, practices and understandings. And that is the beauty of living separately and coming together toward community and oneness.<<

--sandy@writingmuse.com

No comments: