Sunday, September 04, 2005

Katrina - Our Crisis is Our Birth

Labor Day 2005 – Birthing a New World
By Sandy Penny, Houston, TX
For General Distribution with Credit to the Author
www.writingmuse.com sandy@writingmuse.com

I have spent most of this week dealing with those who have been traumatized by the events associated with Hurricane Katrina, and they are all asking what is the meaning of all this. I have spent a lot of time meditating on that subject this week, in the midst of my own semi-crazy mindset. I called all my energy back to me and focused on the highest and best vision I can see as the outcome. Keep in mind the name Katrina means holy and pure and virginal.

As many of you know, for more than a year now, I have been talking about the big waves of energy that are being released from the crystal structures within the planet. These waves of energy are clearing the way for the re-creation of this planet for the Aquarian Age, and some of them come with devastating instant changes. As I mentioned recently, the onset of Aquarian Age energy is that water and wind wash away old Piscean structures and clear the karma of old Piscean hierarchies, powers and controls. The tsunami was one of those waves, and it released a large number of souls who are returning to the planet as crystal children.

I personally met my first crystal child today, one of the early ones. He was amazing, so wise and so aware and so powerful in the knowledge of what he is here to do. It was an honor to meet him, and a fulfillment of my own connection for him to sit down at my table at a psychic fair and begin talking with me the way Jesus must have talked with the Rabbis in the temple. He had no guilt or apology for his wisdom. He wasn’t feeling weird the way we all used to when we talked about our spiritual paths. And he carried such joy within him that his smile communicated a wonderful feeling that gave me chills. His name was Aaron which means high mountain and exalted one. I welcome the hundreds of thousands of souls like him that are arriving in new crystal child bodies and bringing with them the wisdom that will change this world forever. It is a true blessing, and we should be grateful to all those who gave their lives in order to return for that mission.

Now back to Katrina, the holy pure virgin. The land in the United States South has had many traumas, many atrocities, and many prejudices. As this land has been flooded, all those negative earth body memories are coming to the surface for review and healing. The winds of change have arrived with raw emotions, and some people are feeling and responding to the old Piscean Age energies of power and control, fear and anger, and hierarchy and structure. A great deal of fear is up for many people. We are now ready to release the last vestiges of our prejudice and fear of those who are different from us. Some people are protesting vehemently and bringing up references to their old pain. Some are turning violent, and many, many of us are feeling the wave in the group consciousness so strongly that we are exhibiting physical symptoms. Head colds and respiratory infections are signals that you have body memories and old karma with prejudice and fear of those who are different.

The way we all can help transform this energy and to make it less painful is to breathe deeply into our hearts and say something like:

You who are the Source of all Power, who illuminates the whole world, illuminate this painful situation and transform it into love, acceptance, compassion, and the embracing of diversity and other cultures. Illuminate my heart, my mind and my body that I can be a part of this transformation and illuminate all those who are in pain that they can make the changes that will transform that pain into love and action.

Over ten years ago I saw a vision of large numbers of people moving around the country and the world to create new communities, to build new societies, to transform cultures into a more positive expression of love, creativity and joy. I could not see how those things could happen, especially in such a short time frame, but since 911, the tsunami and now Katrina, I see how these things can happen very quickly. And what looks like a disaster right now can be the first step in that creation.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn. This is the dawning, the birthing, a labor of love. Make this Labor Day your day of love and help transform the world into the one you’d like to see. Do not allow yourself to get lost in the frazzled astral fears and your first chakra survival issues. Call your energy back into your body and infuse it with change, love and acceptance. Move into sacred relationship with everyone in your life. It’s an act of faith and an act of magic.

You are all so powerful and so beautiful, and I know you want this as much as I do. Join me in seeing the highest and best outcome for this huge transformational energy.

May light and love and power restore the plan on earth.

And so it is.

No comments: