Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Season of Love

Today is a specially love charged day for me. I’ve just become a grandmother for the first time. My daughter Andrea and her husband Daniel proudly introduce their beautiful healthy daughter, Alexandra Lynn Gibson, weighing in at 8 lbs, 1 oz who rode in on the wave of Valentine’s Day love but waited until 12:23 pm (eastern time) on Saturday, Feb 15, 2014 so she can have her own birthday focus. The entire family is doing well and trying to get some rest. I have had a psychic relationship with this little girl for many years, and I’m so happy I’ll finally get to meet her in person.

birth announcement 2-15-2014

alexandra lynn gibson 2-15-2014



And, my Facebook friend, world-renowned artist and wise philosopher, Mrinalini Singh posted this today, and it just seemed so appropriate I had to share it.

poem by Mrinalini Singh

So, enjoy the love and share it with everyone in your life.

Happy season of love … Sandy Penny

No comments: