Monday, December 12, 2016

The Journey Continues by Sandy Penny



The Journey Continues by Sandy Penny

UPDATE 12/30/2016: I have already manifested the money to pay for the plane ticket and paid off my son's credit card. It only took two weeks once the energy and I aligned for it. I will be spending the month of March in New Zealand and doing some earthwork similar to what I did 20 years ago. Several people I worked with on my first journey to NZ will be joining me again. I can hardly wait. I'm waiting for my passport to be renewed, buying a new carry-on (my old ones are too big for the new standard) and generating traveling money while doing projects I love for the next two months. I'll be updating this page as life reveals itself. ~Sandy


POST: 12/12/2016: I told you previously that I would not be posting unless something big was happening. This post is the result of big energy.

I've been working at home, mostly helping authors and spiritual businesses get up and running on the Internet and social media for the 4 years since I returned to Houston from New Mexico. I was feeling like this is my life now, and all that travel was over for me. I'm retired, after all.

Then a couple of weeks ago, I got a hit in meditation that I needed to go back to New Zealand. Hmm. I talked with Karen Chant, one of my fellow travelers on my NZ journey in 1995 (so long ago), and she said she was feeling the same. She invited me to come and stay with her and do some earth healing. She said she knew some things that needed attention. I got that energy rush that comes when you know something is spiritually aligned. That's confirmation #1.

Then I started to talk myself out of it. Too much money, too many details, expired passport. Blah blah blah. Then I was scanning through TV channels and stopped to listen to a preacher who was talking about planting seeds. He said, if you ask for something, and the money starts coming in for it, you need to use it to plant the seed for what you asked for. If you don't, the money will dissipate. If you do use it to plant the seeds, the money will increase. I knew it was a message for me. I never listen to those TV evangelists, but this message was definitely for me. Confirmation #2

A few hours later, I found an email from New Zealand Air for a $400 discount on a ticket direct from Houston to NZ. OK, that was the #3 confirmation, but I had to buy the ticket the next day on Cyber Monday. I didn't have the money or a credit card. I asked my son if I could use his card to buy the ticket and pay him back before the trip. He said OK, so I bought a ticket, on a wing and a prayer. But this is always how my guides work. I'm spending a month in NZ from Feb. 26 to Mar. 28. Hope to see you, if you're around there. I might even make it over to Norfolk Island while I'm in that hemisphere ... If the funds show up for it.

Projects started pouring in to finance the trip, more projects than I've had in the last 4 years. Books to proof, website to build, social media marketing, and someone I went to high school with wanted me to proof a book of short stories he just finished writing. I hadn't heard from him in over 40 years. Within a week, I had paid back over half the cost of the ticket. And the rest is almost in now. Just have to finish some of the projects and get paid. Working non-stop to do that. Planting all those seeds for what I wanted.

Then other kinds of synchronicity started showing up. People I hadn't heard from in 20 years since my first trip to NZ started surfacing on Face Book, and old connections that were part of the original trip started presenting themselves. I haven't had this much energy running since I returned to Houston. I guess I needed the vacation.


Also, when I was there in 1995, I met Cornelius Van Dorp, a doctor, whose book, Crystal Mission, chronicled journeys so similar to mine that even some of the same locations showed up. I tracked him down and made a connection. I brought back some of his books to the U.S. Now, it's available on Amazon. Crystal MissionHe's one of the people I reconnected with on FB. I just started reading his latest book, Corn Circles (Cornelius's experiences with corn circles in UK). The first crop circle featured was the sun rising over a pyramid. Most of my spiritual friends know that this is the symbol I've used for my astral address since the late 1970s. It's a meeting point for me and other seekers in the unseen realms. What's it doing in a crop circle, and why am I seeing it right now? All in Divine Order, I know.  It's all a part of pointing me in a direction, and although I may not yet see the full picture, I see the pieces flying in from all directions. 

It's very exciting. Please touch base with me on whether you are experiencing similar synchronicities. It's an amazing time, and you may hear from me more often right now while all this is unfolding. I'll be doing some earth healing work in NZ. If anyone lives there and wants to physically participate, let me know. I feel a gathering of energies to accomplish some really wonderful things. Calling All Daughters of The Rising Sun for energetic support in this.

Much love, good health and happiness to all.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Sandy Penny, The Pyramind

SandyPenny.com

 Houston Spirituality Magazine
 Fresh Eyes Proofing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this message Sandy, very inspiring!

In Light and Love,
Claire

WritingMuse said...

Thank you, Claire. I am inspired.