Saturday, March 12, 2005

March Events in Houston, TX

DRUMMING JOURNEY: I'm conducting a drumming journey Saturday night (March 11, tonight for some of you just getting this) at 7:00 pm at Temples Gate, 625 W. 19th Street, Houston, TX. It's on a love-donation basis, give what you can or not at all. Come and enjoy.

FULL MOON CEREMONY: I'll be conducting the full moon ceremony again Thursday, March 24 at 7:00 pm at Temples Gate. Also a love-donation. Last month's ceremony was great. It did something to me. Everyone has noticed. I look and feel different. I'm really happy, and it's definitely worth experiencing.

THE GATHERING: I'm still doing the Gathering every Sunday from 2:00-4:00 PM also at Temples Gate. Always on a love donation basis. Come be with like-minded seekers and share your gifts and talents. Bring food to share if you like. Just come and have a great time celebrating life, spirit, love and the new world.

I also schedule private appointments with clients for readings, integrations and spiritual guidance. Email me for more info: sandy@writingmuse.com

2 comments:

WritingMuse said...

Wow, my first comment. Cool. I looked at this site. I love the title of Psychotropic Rantings, and I love the mood indicator bear for each post. This is run.

Anonymous said...

I meant this is fun - not run.