Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My Magical Life… 2005

Sunday, February 27, 2005

This was another day in my fantastic life. Last year I resolved that no matter what was going on I was going to enjoy my life. I did a pretty good job of it in 2004, but still some little piece was missing in truly feeling it.

At the beginning of 2005 I got a huge hit on the tsunami energy clearing the way for the creation of the new world, the new age – the Aquarian Age. Although it was a huge natural disaster, it felt like something magical had happened, and I knew all the souls that left their bodies would be coming back as crystal children to change the world. I felt a definite rush of euphoria and held great hopes for the year.

After a month or so, the euphoria was ebbing slightly as I struggled with finances. Bills come up every month, and it gets old trying to live in the flow - which means the day before a bill is due I may not know where the money is coming from, but it always comes. I don’t know how that works really, but it does work for me. It seems to have something to do with my faith and willingness to follow my internal guidance and be of service.

Then last night I was reading a book about a totally different subject, and it had a piece of information I recognized as guidance jumping out at me and reminding me of the promises of the new age. This book, The Magic Circle, was written in 1989, and it said the onset of the Aquarian Age would be heralded by wild untamed waters, “The liquid the water-bearer pours out is seen as a gigantic tidal wave of liberation: the waters of the earth will rise, gushing wellsprings of freedom unleashed against all bonds of tyranny, at least for those seeking such liberation…According to the ancients, our coming age will be ushered in by unchecked waters gushing forth…Those who try to hold it back will be destroyed by this tidal wave of transformation. Only those who learn to dance atop the waters will survive. – Go with the flow.”

That to me was a confirmation that although things look chaotic, the new age is upon us, and we must learn what the water bearer wants in order to survive the change. The water-bearer is an air sign, and I know it wants me to communicate, to transmit its message through the air waves. I also know it wants me to live in the moment and live in the flow and to create a life in harmony with its energy. I am still learning what that is about, but I made a commitment to do it anyway, and I began with honoring my body by walking each day and then engaging my creative energy through communion with other cultural creatives at Onion Creek over organic coffee.

I love this lifestyle, and I know that if I focus on creating the lifestyle that the means of support will show up. And it does. I have been engaging this lifestyle for the last 30 years, and it has never failed me. I have never been unable to pay my bills, or provide for my children, and I have always had a wonderful place to live.
Meanwhile, back at today, I had committed a couple of months ago to speak on a subject entitled “The Time is Now.” Pretty gutsy to title a talk I would be giving in two months “The Time is Now,” but that’s what I was told to deliver. As my friend Juanita and I drove out to the south side of Houston to the little church built on a wing and a message, I was still unsure what I would say, but my guides have never failed to provide me with an uplifting and powerful talk, especially when I step into the vortex created at the speaker’s podium by the many wonderful channels of spiritual information who have passed through those hallowed halls.

Today was no exception. I was inspired to share the story of my teenage son, Adam, who is just approaching manhood and deciding what to do with his life. I had written a request a couple of months ago and put it into the world-renowned prayer bowl at Carmel. I asked that he connect with the right people to introduce him to a career in harmony with his life path and to help him get centered in his adult life. Shortly after that, the man he was already working for said they might have another type of work to train him in – audio visual work. Now, Adam has said many times that his goal is to make movies. I felt strongly that this was a first step in introducing him to the right connections to begin moving in that direction, and it would support him too. I was very excited for him, but it didn’t materialize for a while. Last Thursday I was wondering when that would happen, and that very night, Adam’s boss called and said the audio-visual gig was scheduled in Phoenix and they needed to leave Saturday. We sorted out the details, and Adam not only got training, he got a great road trip out of it. He was very excited, and so was I. I felt it was a rebirth for him, birthing him into his adult life, leaving behind the many childish choices that had plagued him in the past and cast a shadow on his life.

Sunday, I was having coffee at Onion Creek with some of my friends, and a woman walked up and said to me, “Did you have a home birth in the 80s with a mid-wife named Mercy?” Shocked that someone would know that, I looked up, and it was Janie, the mid-wife in training that had actually delivered Adam almost 18 years ago. He was her first catch which is what they call delivering a baby – and he was a pisces. What a fish story. And she was pregnant. How symbolic and confirming it all was for me. He was being rebirthed, and the midwife was there to confirm it, and it was a whole new life symbolized by her pregnancy. I love that kind of confirmation. It is so powerful when you’re aware enough to see the synchronicities. What I didn’t realize until someone else mentioned it was how symbolic it was that this rebirth took place in Phoenix – the very archetypal symbol of rebirth – rising from the ashes to be reborn. What a fantastic metaphor life is.

I also talked about following your heart and staying focused on the true connection to spirit when making decisions. The Time is Now – time to be all the things we’ve imagined – time to live the life we came to live – time to decide what life we’re living and be fully committed to it and fully present in it. Time to love the life you’re living. I can truly say I love the life I’m living.

After that beautiful exchange at Carmel, I headed over to Temples Gate for The Gathering, riding high on the already revved up energy. The circle was no disappointment. It was more of the same, with some very deep issues showing up to be cleared, healed and rebirthed. Today I was the midwife, birthing the group into the NOW. Two hours of sharing, discussion, healing work, meditation and love brought me to a high state of appreciation of my life.

This was a powerful day – a good day. And the sun came out after two weeks of gray skies and blessed us with its shining face. Yes, this was a good day, and I acknowledge it and I am grateful for it, and truly love my magical life.

2 comments:

Al Jacques said...

Good days are worth more than gold. I always have thought you live a magical life. Running into Adam's catcher was just neat - especially now.

May you continue to have magical moments to renew and re-energize your spirit.

-Al

WritingMuse said...

Thanks for commenting. It's a thrill to get a comment, especially from someone as nice as you.