Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Welcome to My Musings

I will be posting metaphysical, psychic, cosmic comments and discussions here. I have been a psychic in Houston, Texas for the last 30 years. I work a spiritual process for myself called integration, and I travel the path of synthesis.

I have studied many major religions and philosophies, and I decided to create my own path, taking elements from everything I see, read, experience and think. I have many opinions about how things are, but I know they are just my opinions, I'm open to all discussion.

I am also a writer, and I have published many articles, some of which I will share here based on my far out experiences.

I'll also be offering some tips on engaging your muse and keeping your creativity flowing. I currently write a column for The Indigo Sun magazine in Houston called "Amusing Your Muse."

One of my great loves is dream interpreting. I managed an AOL community site called DreamLand for two years. So, if you want to discuss dreams, I'm open to that too.

Later, Y'all.

No comments: