Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Blogging the Muse

I am using my blog to keep my Muse engaged. After last weekend's major production, I'm feeling a little blocked. Every time I sit down at the computer to write something, I just say, oh what's the use? Instead of a blog, I'm just writing a blahg.

However, I do think it's fun to just write any old thing and have it available for those who are interested in reading it. I wonder if anyone is reading it that I haven't sent an e-mail to. I haven't even figured out how to search blogs properly in this program. I have searched for topics, and I don't find them, none of them. So I don't know how anyone would find me except by accident.

Still, if I can get my mind thinking along the lines of writing instead of just griping, even a blahg is better than writer's block.

I have to just keep on keeping on. That's as much of a pep talk as I can muster right now.

---sandy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy, I really enjoyed the new word. Blahg. really fits a lot of emotions. I can hardly wait to read your Sanctuary novel soon.

Anonymous said...

WritingMuse, I think I love you. Well, I know that I'm in love with your blog. Just 30 minutes ago, I was searching for guide to resume writing websites and I'm blessed to run into your blog from surfing. Great Information!

Anonymous said...

Hi WritingMuse. I was looking for psychic phone reading related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a psychic phone reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Check it out when you can :)