Sunday, March 20, 2005

Muse on Speed

My writing muse has been in high gear this weekend.

I started writing a story for my Sanctuary novel yesterday, and finished it today with over 7500 words. I think that is a good day's work. I felt good about it too.

The story is based on a true event that happened in 1974, the summer the comet hit Jupiter. It unfolded at Sanctuary House, my home for spiritual emergencies. It is the story of a shy young woman who compulsively follows a man all over the world, only to end up charged with stalking in a foreign country. It is a case of a past life karmic agreement impacting current time. The discovery of this dynamic and the resolution of that agreement are very interesting indeed. It's not your every day run-of-the-mill case of stalking. And, it has many facets normally hidden from the average therapist trying to treat compulsions.

Anyway, it felt good writing it and having the words pour from me like water from Aquarius' pitcher. I found out that the Aquarian Age is all about communication through the media for me, and now I'm engaged in making that happen.

That's all for today. Have a great last night of the weekend on this the vernal equinox. May your light continue to grow stronger as each day passes.

No comments: